Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of many different approaches that allow a company to manage and analyse its own interactions with its past, current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
One important aspect of the CRM approach is the systems of CRM that compile data from a range of different communication channels, including a company’s website, telephone, email, live chat, marketing materials and more recently, social media. Through the CRM approach and the systems used to facilitate it, businesses learn more about their target audiences and how to best cater to their needs.
Topics of Interest:
- Company Portals – Corporate portal Corporate intranet solutions Development
- Mobile Website Designing Packages
- Plytics – Plant Analytics for Manufacturing Plants & Factories
- Affordable website design company affordable website designers custom website design for small businesses India london uk
- Web Design Pune, Website Design Pune Best Low Cost Professional Services Company