After Years of experience and 2 months research we have come up with Best Top 10 iphones under Rs.50,000.
If you are looking to purchase iphones in year 2021 then you must go through below details. While Purchasing a
iphone you need to take a look at various features such as Battery, RAM, Front and Rear Cameras, Operating System, Brand, Mic and Speaker sound quality, Discounts etc.
# 1. New Apple iphone 11 for iphone enthusiasts
Even faster speed, improved battery life. The iPhone 11’s cameras get an excellent new Night Mode and an ultrawide-angle camera that can add extra detail in photos. Fantastic video camera..
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A13 Bionic chip with third generation neural engine.
- Fast charge capable wireless charging.
- Rated IP68 (maximum depth of up to 2 metres up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529.
- Memory Storage Capacity 64 GB.
- 6.1-inch (15.5 cm diagonal) Liquid Retina HD LCD display.
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video
- Tougher and water resistant design, glossy back.
- The screen has excellent brightness and contrast
- The main camera produces very good photos, Night Mode works as advertised.
- Stereo speakers with great quality.
- iOS provides smooth user experience.
- The notch is still enormous, and so are the bezels.
- A higher resolution screen would have made it more competitive.
- The camera photos come out bland.
- Ultra-wide camera lacks autofocus and Night Mode.
- Front Camera
- screen performance
- Refresh rate
- charging speed
Super Retina XDR features wide colour support with system-wide colour management and True Tone to
offer a more natural viewing experience